|Title||Dkt. No.||Complainant(s)||Proposed Respondent(s)||IP Asserted|
|Audio Processing Hardware, Software and Products Containing the Same||3175||Andrea Electronics Corp.||Apple Inc.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.,
Samsung Electronics America Inc.
- Certain Portable Electronics Devices and Components Thereof, Inv. No. 337-TA-994: The Commission issued a notice of its determination not to review Judge Shaw’s initial determination (“ID”) that the asserted claims of U.S. Patent No. 6,928,433 are directed to ineligible subject matter (i.e., invalid) under 35 U.S.C. § 101. As a reminder, Judge Shaw’s ID was issued pursuant to the 100-day pilot program for early consideration of dispositive issues. The Commission’s notice not to review the ID terminates the investigation.
- Certain Personal Transporters and Components Thereof, Inv. No. 337-TA-1021 was instituted by the Commission on September 15, 2016. The Commission consolidated the investigation with Inv. No. 337-TA-1007 and assigned it to Judge Shaw.
- Certain Sleep-Disordered Breathing Mask Systems and Components Thereof, Inv. No. 337-TA-1022 was instituted by the Commission on September 19, 2016. The Investigation has been assigned to Judge Pender.
Latest posts by David Maiorana (see all)
- ITC Inks Seizure and Forfeiture Order in Response to Attempted Importation - February 21, 2019
- ITC Grants General Exclusion Order for Section 337 Violations - January 10, 2019
- Civil contempt for violating an invalid patent? Maybe. - November 29, 2018