|Title||Dkt. No.||Complainant(s)||Proposed Respondent(s)||IP Asserted|
|Mobile Electronic Devices||3179||Qualcomm Incorporated||Zhuhai Meizu Technology Co., Ltd.
Zhuhai Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd.
Dest Technology Limited
Overseas Electronics, Inc.
- Certain Activity Tracking Devices, Systems, And Components Thereof, Inv. No. 337-TA-963: The Commission issued a notice of its determination not to review an initial determination finding no violation of Section 337 by Respondents in connection with alleged misappropriation of trade secrets. The ALJ specifically found that Complainant failed to show that the alleged trade secrets constitute actual trade secrets and that Respondents did not misappropriate any of Complainant’s alleged trade secrets. Finally, the ALJ found that Complainants failed to prove a threat of substantial injury to a domestic industry as required by 19 U.S.C. § 1337(a)(1)(A)(i). The Commission terminated the investigation with a finding of no violation.
- Certain Marine Sonar Imaging Devices, Including Downscan And Sidescan Devices, Products Containing The Same, And Components Thereof, Inv. No. 337-TA-921 (Modification Proceeding): The Commission issued an Order denying Respondents’ Emergency Motion for Stay Pending Appeal. On December 1, 2015, the Commission issued a limited exclusion order and a cease and desist orders prohibiting Respondents from importing into the United States or selling or distributing within the United States products that infringe the asserted patents. On August 18, 2016, the Commission modified the LEO to cover certain components of products that infringe the asserted patents. On August 24, 2016, Respondents filed a motion requesting that the Commission stay enforcement of the modified LEO, pending appeal to the Federal Circuit. On October 14, 2016, the Commission issued an order denying Respondents’ request.
- Certain Audio Processing Hardware, Software, And Products Containing The Same, Inv. No. 337-TA-1026 was instituted by the Commission on October 19, 2016. The Investigation has been assigned to Judge Lord.
- Certain Silicon-On-Insulator Wafers, Inv. No. 337-TA-1025 was instituted by the Commission on October 19, 2016. The Investigation has been assigned to Judge McNamara.
Latest posts by David Maiorana (see all)
- Some ITC Decisions Create Collateral Estoppel - June 8, 2018
- ITC Updates Its Rules of Practice and Procedure - May 3, 2018
- The Commission Doesn’t Rubber Stamp Even Highly Technical Claim Constructions - March 23, 2018